In a most-recent-on-top ordering, I will be providing you with thematically important news for free citizens in union with responsible civil servants interested in restrained government that serves the people–not a growing Bureautyranny.
(16) [Posted 1/10/2018] Judge dismisses the case against the Bundys.
(17) [Posted 1/3/2018] I would not try to fly a plane through a political “Storm.”
(16) [Posted 1/2/2018] The House Ways & Means Committee Recommends Criminal Charges for Lois Lerner, the Former Head of Tax-exempt Groups at the IRS, For Her Treatment of Conservative Groups Like the Tea Party.
(15) [Posted 12/26/2017] IRS hiding files. Is that like hiding income?
And a more detailed timeline here:
(14) [Posted 12/26/2017] DOJ investigating the investigators for hiding evidence
(13) [Posted 12/25/2017] But it could not happen here…
(12) [Posted 12/23/2017] Ohio water employee indicted for falsifying Drinking Water Rules
(11) [Posted <or= 12/22/2017] Officials make plea deals and cooperate with investigators of the Flint situation:
(10) NSA Whistleblower: Tapping Trumps Trump and Your Freedom, and Apparently the Law in Some People’s Minds
(9) Anti-Mormon Bias, as perhaps displayed at Oklahoma DEQ?
(8) One year earlier, the filing of felony charges.
(7) [Posted 12/19/2017] A true failure of the decision-making process by government bureaucrats.
(6) [Posted 12/18/2017] Watching an unfolding water story in Pittsburgh: PWSA and Veolia.
(5) [Posted 12/18/2017] Mayor’s critical viewpoint ignored, with deadly consequences. We need a new system of systematic governance and decision making.
(4) [Posted 12/17/2017] See how corruption works—until it doesn’t?
(3) [Posted 12/17/2017] Life can get very complicated during transitions: The EPA versus EPA
(2) [Posted 12/17/2017] “Whistleblowers Line Up to Accuse Mueller of Lying to the Senate, Surveilling Trump”
(1) [posted 12/15/2017] Bad governance & poor management never goes easy on the taxpayer in the end.